Monday, December 31, 2012

My Wedding Anniversary!



Today is my wedding anniversary!  I feel so very blessed!!  The years just disappear - I can't believe it's been 24 years already!  Amazing how much you grow and change over the years and if you're lucky enough to live your life with your soul mate, he grows and changes right along with you!!  What a great man God gave me to share my life with. 

Here's the card I made for Carl!  We got married on New Years Eve so we went with Black and White and red accents for our wedding colors.  And then we had a massive, all out crazy Wedding Reception and New Year's Eve party that night. A night and day I'll never forget!

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!
  
 

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Your anniversary card is gorgeous!! Happy Anniversary.

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful design on this special Anniversary Card Anne! love the colors and the layered scallops!! big congrats on your 24th!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Hey, sweet girl...Happy Anniversary!!! I'm a little late but I figured since you are married to such a great guy, every day is worth celebrating....right?? That's what I tell George and it usually gets me a good foot rub...LOL!!!! I have missed you terribly...hope all is well with you and your family!!! We have two new additions to our family...a new horse and a new dog. Our place is turning into a pet palace!!! Take care, now, and I hope you find a little crafting time this year!!! Hugs!!!