Friday, April 6, 2012

Wishing You Poppies


Hello Friends!

I hope you're having a wonderful, blessed Easter!

I recently cashed in some gift cards and credits I had piling up and used them for new dies (mostly) and I'm so enjoying playing with them!!

I made this card for the IC this weekend that I'm hosting over on SCS.  The website is "Soul-Flower" and I chose the "Dorothy's Poppy Dream Skirt" shown on the left as inspiration for my card.




I impressed a Spellbinder Fancy Tags 2 die into the front panel and created the poppies using Spellbinder's Rose Creations by Donna Salazar (anyone else out there think she is the BOMB!!) to make the poppies.  I used one of the three "Wavy Edges" dies from QuickCuts die set, but the effect got hidden by the poppies on my card - those dies are awesome just the same!  And finally, I used a small and a medium starburst punch by Punch Bunch for the center of my poppies.  The cardstock colors are PTI Summer Sunrise and Bazzil Places We Love.  My sentiment is from Verve.


Thanks for stopping by!! 

 

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful card and amazing poppies. Wouldn't have thought they were from the rose die. So creative!