Friday, March 16, 2012

CAS Moments

Hi All,

This very CAS card is for this week's Inspiration Challenge!  I'm very happily hosting again this weekend -- I hope you'll head over there and join me!  (Thanks Stephanie, enjoy your weekend!!)


The website I chose is called "Johnny Tapete".  Odd name for this German based webstore!  And even odder that they specialize in Vintage, out of production wall paper!  The website also carries home decor and accessories from the same time period, so it's a fun visit back to the 50's, 60's and 70's era!

I chose this "50er Torenplatte Staffel" (remember, German company!) as my inspiration.  I pinned a gorgeous CAS card today and wanted to Case the layout so that's how this design evolved.




The sentiment and butterfly stamp are from the "Butterfly" Cloud9 Designs set; the die is Cherry Lynn Designs "Exotic Butterflies Small" and the jewel accents are Jolee's Jewels.  I used SU! Pale Plum ink for the stamping and the main panel is popped up on dimensionals.

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

 

No comments: