Friday, September 2, 2011

Inspiration Challenge No. 300!

Wow!  What a fun milestone this weekend; SCS is on Number 300 of the Inspiration Challenge.  It's been one of my favorite things getting to host on occasion!  I love being able to "give back" as a contributor to the website that is my major source of inspiration and creativity!



The website Stephanie chose this week is called "Pomegranite".  Lots of fun pieces and inspiration.  I went with this napkin ring because of that wonderful weave design behind the dragonfly, just love that texture!




My butterfly charm is by "Heart and Soul" from Michale's and those wire, bling stems are from HL that I got at 50% off last week in the Bridal section.  I bought one bunch, and liked it so much went back and got 4 more!  What??  It's not like I'm hoarding, really...ahem.



 So come join us over on SCS for the 300 Inspiration Challenge!!  Upload your card and I'll go by and see you!

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

1 comment:

Yogi said...

very pretty. Love the textures and the monochromatic look.