Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Amazing Blazing Poppies Collection!


Hello Everyone! 

This just never gets old for me, I hope not for you either!  The Heartfelt Creations Team is featuring a new release today!  The Blazing Poppies Collection: 
"Has the humdrum of the daily grind sapped your energy and stunted your creative mojo?  Rejuvenate your creativity with the saturated colors and resplendent artwork of the Blazing Poppies Collection of stamps, dies and designer papers from Heartfelt Creations.  Escape to verdant fields where dancing poppies sway like ballerinas wearing dramatic hues of blush, coral, peach, scarlet and ebony.  Let this glorious canvas of flowing script, heirloom lace, ornate flourishes, flower laden arbors, bold stripes and soft neutral backgrounds enliven your senses and awaken your inner Van Gogh.  The Blazing Poppy stamp and die allows you to fashion bold, life-like poppies in every size and color.  You'll design museum worthy backgrounds, card focals, layouts and home décor with the sumptuous stamps and paper collection.  Create your own masterpiece, and spark your imagination with the amazing artistry and uncommon brilliance of Blazing Poppies."


My first card is a shaker card that is pretty simple and features a new border stamp from the collection.  I stamped and colored my image, created the shaker box and added my sequence to create the card. 



My next card features more of the gorgeous poppies and this time I was inspired by the amazing Paper Collection from this release.  I stamped, colored and shaped the poppies; adhered them to the card base and added my sentiment.  The HC products always make it so easy to create quick and amazing cards!  





Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see the Blazing Poppies intro video that includes great ideas for shaping your flowers!  Also on the blog, you'll find some of the most amazing card and project samples using this collection!! 


Please stop by again soon!  I have several more cards to share in the upcoming weeks!  
 Have a blessed week my friends!

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

9 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous !! Love them both! I really love those yellow poppies! They look awesome in yellow! Hugs

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, that shaker card is like a party on paper! I love the clever way you used the border stamp here! What fun! And your yellow poppy is so dramatic and elegant. Beautiful work from talented fingers!

craftieodmae said...

Wow! This is just stunning. I love your coloring.

Robin said...

Beautiful colors Anne, I would love a bright yellow poppy! Great designs, love them both!

Karan Gerber said...

love the shaker card, truly great idea and the yellow poppy card is stunning.

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, I like this shaker card....love the coloring. Both cards are first prizes! Hugs

Joann said...

Fabulous projects Anne! Those yellow poppies are simply amazing!

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful cards!! Love them both!! Hugs!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Anne, both of these creations are stunning! I love shaker cards and yours is fantastic! I adore the scripture card...those gorgeous yellow poppies...it's beautiful and speaks to the heart! Well done!
Hugs,
Tracey