Saturday, September 27, 2014

You Make Me Smile

Hi Friends,

This card is another featuring Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies. The flower bunch was made with the Majestic Blooms collection.

I stamped the "Vintage Morning Background" stamp onto cream colored CS two times with brown ink.  I die cut them with the coordinating die and assembled 4 different flowers to use on my card.  I used Gold, Lime Green and Rose Viva Decor 3-D Stamp Paint to give them color.  I added a rose-colored mini-rose cabochon to the center of the largest bloom. 

To create the card panel, I stamped the "Majestic Morning Blooms" image onto white cardstock and colored it with Copics.  Using the stamped image as my template, I added my formed blooms on top of the image and a couple of additional smaller ones surrounding them.


To finish it off, I splattered some of the Gold stamp paint over the panel, added some green metallic bling and mounted the panel onto a black panel.  I stamped the sentiment from Just Rite "Grand Sentiments" set in black ink.  

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Your flowers are just gorgeous Anne!

Diane said...

Wow fabulous design.

Hugs Diane

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey GF! This is just STUNNING!!