Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas Pins and Ornaments

Christmas Ornament
HI Friends,

These are some Christmas pins I completed this weekend.  They are on their way to their  new owners but they also serve as the pattern for the ones I'll be making for holiday gifts and for my Etsy shop.

All of them start with a TH Rosette and an Ectasy Crafts Epoxy bubble with a Navity scene image.  The images were purchased from Etsy at this shop: "The Photo Cube". 

I used traditional Christmas colored findings from my stash (left over from last year!) and embellished around each image.  The pins each have a tiny object dangling from them and the backs have pin clasps.  The ornament is adhered to a plastic, sparkly snowflake (from HL) and has a ribbon attached for hanging. 


And this is the photos of them in their packaging. Nothing too fancy!!  :)



What do you think?   I'll be making more to put in my Etsy shop.

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

3 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Love these. I never would have guessed that the TH Rosette was the base. So pretty and so creative!

Julia Aston said...

Hi Anne! wow - love these beautiful Christmas pin creations! so very creative and lovely!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

wow, what beautiful Christmas creations! hugs, Helena