Saturday, September 14, 2013

Altered Butterflies!


Hi friends,

I have so much to post and share with you this week.  I've been in the "altering" zone and decided to start up my Etsy shop again for the holidays.  So I've altered some items that I'll be selling, and I'm giving you a sneak peak of some of them!!  I hope you like them!

After I post them here I'll start adding them to my shop then link back to my blog so you can check out everything.  Meanwhile... lets start the show !!  :)

These are my Altered Tin butteflies - I made one in French Blue, Pink (lead photo), Capri Blue (photo found here in my last post), one Vintage Style Red and Black, and one that I left unpainted but still altered.




They all started as these brass butterflies that I happened to find at several different places - a resale store, antique store and on Ebay. 





So what do you think?? 

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!
 

No comments: