Saturday, October 6, 2012

Paper Bow!




Hi Friends!

Happy World Card Making Day to all of  you!!  Hope you're joining in all the festivities across cyberspace and going card-making crazy!!


This is a Flip Flop card I made for the Inspiration Challenge I'm hosting over on SCS today.


The website is Magpie, and I went with this "Festivities" collection for my inspiration.  I've seen a lot of the gray/yellow color combo recently and have just now started to embrace it.  I didn't think I liked it all that much before, but I'm gullible when it comes to color!  I love them all!!



I used a Spellbinders die from The Stamp Doctor to make the Flip Flop template (love that there's no measuring or detailed cutting anymore!) on some So Saffron CS.  The flower stamp set which includes the sentiment is "Hope Blooms" from Verve. 



The little paper bow is from Lil Inkers Design.  So very very cute, I will use this a lot!!  One pass through your die cutting machine and you have the three pieces needed to make a perfect bow.  The DP I used is from Cosmo Cricket's "Togetherness" mini deck.



TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

2 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Gorgeous colors and flip cards are always so fun.

Beverly said...

Hey GF! Love your work. Thought I'd stop by for a visit and let you know that I am thinking about you and smiling to myself thinking about our first little challenge to each other. Hope you and Carl are enjoying the beauty of this wonderful season. All the best. XOXO