Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Stuff!

Hello Everyone! 

Happy July!!  Is everyone frying like we are here in Texas?!!


My first card is a combo of a new SU set called Bright Blossoms, along with some polka dotted Washi tape, and a hodge podge of sentiments from Hero Arts "Essential Messages" and Paper Smooches "Chit Chat".  I added a touch of bling rhinestones to the flowers and mounted the panel onto Cherry Cobbler and Sage Shadow cardstock.
Next is this quick card that I made by assembling a piece of DP from Echo Park's "Note To Self" 6x6 pad, a TH Rosette that I had already made that was sitting in my stash, some rhinestone bling from Want to Scrap and a Prima "Sculptured Flowers" orange rose.  The sentiment is from Verve's "Hope Blooms" set. 

For this card, I masked off a section and added color to it by swirling on some SU Cherry Cobbler ink with an Inkssentials applicator (great tutorial here on how to do this!)  I over-stamped the area with Donna Salazar's Flower in Lace stamp with Chocolate Chip.  The sentiment is another one from the "Hope Blooms" set. 
 I added stickles to parts of the stamped flower for just a touch of bling.

Last is this card I made using SU's new DP paper called "World Spectacular".  I cut a piece with a wavy cutter, separated the pieces and adhered them with dimensional tape to a Cool Caribbean panel.  I stamped a Technique Tuesday sentiment in between the two pieces.  I mounted the sentiment to my block in a wave pattern to match the opening between my paper. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
  
 

No comments: