Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun Critters!

Hi Friends,

These two cards were inspired by this week's Featured Stamper over on SCS.  Congratulations to Laurie (aka Immanut); her gallery is definitely inspiring!

Both cards use DP and the coordinating Chipboard stickers from the Basic Grey "Green at Heart" collection -- these are available at Frantic Stamper.  The sentiments and Rich Razzleberry ribbons I used are SU!



The gopher card (I think it's a gopher??) is cased after Laurie's "Crushed Curry Country Morning" card.  I liked kept her monochromatic theme and layout but used the chipboard pieces instead of a stamped image.





The owl card is cased after Laurie's "Punch Art Lion" card (which is super cute by the way!).  I kept her design layout, but again, used chipboard pieces as the main focal image instead of the punch art.

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

2 comments:

Susan said...

oh, how charming is your pair of critters, Anne! I love the color combo. And it's always cool when you can have a 2'fer!!!

Sarah Bennett said...

Super cute cards! Your critters are adorable (I especially like the gopher!). These are not colors I often use; thanks for some great inspiration!