Saturday, November 21, 2009

Simple Tag Card

Supplies: Black and Kraft CS, Basic Grey DP. We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. MS Border punch, 1-14/" square punch, 1/2" circle punch, 1/4" circle punch, heart punch. Sizzix Tag die. Faux rhinestones, hemp string.
The IC today had my head spinning with ideas! Just something about the simple fabric-covered brads and buttons made by "aimoobaroo's" Etsy Shop got me thinking of so many different uses for them! And wouldn't you know it, I didn't use any on this card LOL!! I went with the design concept of this tag card called "Glittered Rainbow Hearts" brads. The bright colors and the contrast of black caught my eye. The tag is 11" when open full length. It was scored in half, then in half again and then accordion folded. The Kraft squares on the outside are punched with 1-1/4" square punch and corners are rounded. Inside, the pockets are Craft and DP that matches the hearts on the outside. They are edged with MS border punch. Anyhow, no stamping here, just punching and gluing! What fun! Thanks for the fun inspiration Stephanie! TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

No comments: