Sunday, November 22, 2009

Amazing Birgit!

What a Superstar FS gallery this week over on SCS!! Birgit aka Biggan's gallery is being featured -- A Must See for everyone! Birgit is such a sweetheart too, she's always offering to share her supplies and talent. I adore this woman! Not knowing where to even start in choosing a card from her vast showcase, I have so far now cased two of them! This one is based on her "A Brilliant Challenge" card. I started with Bazzil textured CS in a taupe color and swiped Colorbox Chalk ink in fall colors across the front to create a similar style background as Birgits. I punched leaves and ferns from various punches in coordinating CS colors. Layered them and added a cute squirrel brad from Recollections Autumn Fabric Brads collection. (Love them!) I followed Birgit's layering scheme and used Dark Brown, Taupe, and Green panels. This next card is another one of her lovely, simple cards. It is based on her Christmas in July card. Followed her same design concept but used the stamps and supplies I had on hand. These sparkly brads are by Recollections, part of a big Blog Candy win from earlier this month. My main image is a 3-D sticker, so that made it super easy and quick! Congratulations to Birgit!! TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

There ya go, making two beautiful cards today...you put me to shame, gf!!!! I don't know how you do it, Anne...each and every card you make is over the top GORGEOUS!!!! The background you created on the first one is sooo awesome and those little snowmen are tooo cute!!! Outstanding work!!!