Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sumtoy!

Supplies used: SU Kind and Caring Thoughts, Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Manhattan Rose embossing folder, Blue Bayou DS ribbon, 1/2 corner punch, dimensionals. Ink: River Rock, Blue Bayou. Paper: White, River Rock, Blue Bayou textured.
This is my card for the Featured Stamper challenge this week. Roseanne (aka Sumtoy) over on Splitcoast wears the crown this week! I always enjoy her posts in the gallery, she has such an artistic flair! I chose this card from her gallery: From the Soul . I kept the same composition, changed out the stamps, the embossing folder and color scheme. Used the Rock and Roll technique for my branch of leaves. Congratulations Roseanne!!

3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Wow, this is so clean and beautiful, Anne!! Love the colors and the background embossing.
Hope you have been doing well. Looks like I may have a chance to stamp this morning, my guys are out on the lake fishing.
Have a great day, my friend!!

JulieA said...

This is so pretty! I really miss River Rock. Love your use of the texturz plate, too.

Julia Aston said...

I didn't get a chance to play yesterday for the FS - love the colors you used on this pretty case!