Friday, June 12, 2009

Cheers to You -- Inspiration Challenge

Here's my card for this weekend's IC. Fascinating website, there's lots there to be challenged by, you should give it a try!! I chose this wine bottle packaging, not sure why I was attracted to it other than the monochromatic look and CAS design. I tried to recreate it, and I needed 3 Aniversary cards for June, so this worked out well. I used my never-before-used SU "Cheers to You" set. This was a freebe set from SU courtesy of SAB. I cut pieces of the the striped Close to Cocoa Patterns Pack DP to represent the lines on the label of the wine bottle, and added some hardware and copper twine for texture and to incorporate the copper color on the label. ( It's a little late tonight so I didn't spend a lot of time on this -- can you tell??!!). Hope you have a great stamping weekend!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Scrapacat said...

This card is so warm and inviting - perfect for an anniversary wish!
~ky

Susan said...

this card makes me want to sit down across the porch and share a bottle of vino and talk art! nicely done inspiration challenge, Anne!

SCRAP DIDI said...

Oh this card is beautiful!
I love the colors, and if you were interresant I'm a blog candy.
hugs didi