Sunday, February 22, 2009

Soft and Sparkly

Supplies Used - Paper: Me and My Big Ideas DP, SU River Rock, Soft Sky. Sizzix Texture Plates #4, Ticket Punch, MS Layered Daisy Punch, Jolee's Jewels, Cricut Storybook Cartridge
Did lots of stamping and crafting yesterday but didn't spend a lot of time photographing and uploading, so I'll have to get caught up on that part throughout the week. But first! This week's Featured Stamper is "SgtStamper". I love checking out a gallery I haven't been to before. She has one of those galleries where you just want to sit down and Case a bunch of cards on every page of her collection! I don't even know how I settled on this one for today "Korean Thank You", but there's so much more in there, I hope you'll check it out! I stayed with most of her design elements but changed up the materials used. Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

JulieA said...

I love this Anne! It's really beautiful. Great CASE. Now I'll have to jog on over there to see the gallery... :-)

Julia Aston said...

I love all the lines and textures on this Anne! wonderful layered flowers and scored diamonds! I want to see the rest of the crafts!