Monday, February 23, 2009

Girls of the World

This week for our Doubledog Dare Challenge, Julia (aka Create With Me) provided us with a downloaded file she got from Allison's blog "Stamping When I Can" awhile back. (Side Note, I just got back from Allison's blog in hopes of finding the file to share with you here on my blog, but I got totally lost; i.e., immersed in her blog posts. She's got so MUCH stuff over there!!) I don't know how to upload a Word Doc to my blog (sorry), but if you want me to email it to you, just leave me a Comment or email me! The file is a page of the cutest little girls from around the world! Everyone of them is adorable!! I've colored 3 of them so far, but for tonight and for my DDC, I'm posting this little Gypsy. Isn't she cute?? I kept it pretty simple since she IS so cute {wink}! She's colored with only a couple of colors of Copics (RV10 and R85), matted onto white and a Chocolate Chip scallop oval. The DP is Me and My Big Ideas Fashion District stack (I LOVE this stack!). The boarder is the MS Border punch and the sentiment is Chit Chat Rub Ons from SU. A little bling added to finish it all off! Thanks for checking in tonight all! Hugs,

3 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

This card is cute! I like this coloring.
can I ask to send you to me so nice file?
My e-meil mmymra@gmail.com.
Thank you

Julia Aston said...

Yummy Anne!! your coloring is so wonderful - can I come over and have a class with you on how to do that?!@?!?!?

aren't these just the cutest images?!?

JulieA said...

Anne, that is so cute! I love your coloring. It's incredible. Maybe you should make a video of how to color with copics. Bet you'd get a lot of hits off of that one!