Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The New CAS Challenges

There's a new challenge over on SCS during the week. It's the Clean and Simple challege that's going to be posted in the Splitcoast Challenges forum on Mondays. Here's the link to CAS Challenge #1 !! Come join in and be part of the maiden voyage ya'll!! And thanks Jen (Ms. Boo) for posting and hosting these fun challenges. The CAS challenge for this week is to create a card based on inspiration from Joann's Snuggle Fabric line. This is the one that got my attention and ultimately became my card! I used my 3/4" and 1" square punches on 3 different colors of CS. Glued some miscellaneous buttons (that I tried to color coordinate) onto the squares and then lined them all up on a brown panel strip. To finish it off, I stamped a sentiment from the new SU Thoughts and Prayers set in brown StazOn. Pretty darn simple, eh? So glad you stopped by!

4 comments:

JulieA said...

Very pretty, Anne! I love all of those squares with the buttons - what a fabulous idea.

Susan said...

great job on the CAS...that's a challenge sure to be popular!

Joan Ervin said...

You did a beautiful job on the CAS card, gf....I love the colors and how you used the buttons....shear genius!!!

Julia Aston said...

I love your wonderful buttons on this CAS Anne! what great colors and super design! Thanks for the link to the challenge! I hadn't seen it! good thing you're checking all this stuff out for me GF!!!!