Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Color Challenge Today

Supplies Used: SU Cheap Talk and Thoughts and Prayers. Rose Red and Kiwi Kiss ink. Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss CS. Accessories: Cute little Fleurettes from SU, SU Sizlets Lots of Tags, seed beads.
Quick card for the Color Challenge today. I adore these little Fleurettes -- just exactly the type of thing I would hoard, but!! I'm not. I told you!! I'm not hoarding any more! I'm going crazy opening up all these packages and leaving them half used, but oh, am I having fun! TFL today!

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

FABULOUS Anne! Love those crocheted flowers!!! Cant wait to order them. :) TFS!

Joan Ervin said...

I love how you used those adorable little flowers, Anne....I can't wait for mine to come so I can be just like you!!!!! Your *quick* card is sooo fabulous!!!

Julia Aston said...

I LOVE these little flowers - I just saw someone that made them on a blog - and I want to learn HOW!!! when I get a minute! I love your hillside this little scene is perfect for the color challenge!