Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Challenge for Today, This Week, This Month & Myself

Supplies Used: Small, Medium, Large Daisy punch by Punch Bunch. 1/16", 1/8", 3/4" 1", 1-1/4" SU circle punches, Nestibility Small Scalloped Circle, Cuttlebug Med. Scalloped flower, Cricut and Storybook Cartridge (for the leaves on the green stems), Cropadile, Jumbo Green and White eyeletes, Medium white eyeletes, small white eyeletes, small white flower eyeletes from SU. "Seeing Circles" and "Baroque Motifs" stampsets by SU. Baja Breeze DP, Pacific Point and White CS. (Whew, you should see my craft room!!)
Winter finally came to Texas and I'm home today due to an ice storm! Woo Hooo!! Today's card is for the Tuesday Color Challenge over on SCS, my weekly Doubledog Dare Challenge with my stamping pals, a monthly challenge I do with Joanne (aka SleepinSeattle) where we select a mutually unused technique or tool to make a card, and a personal challenge with myself to use something on every card that I have been hoarding. So, here's the lo down on these challenges: 1. Color Challenge: Use Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, and Garden Green. Check. 2. Doubledog Dare Challenge: Use a back-of-the-card stamp (isn't our host Bev (aka Beestamper) so clever?!! Check. You should try this challenge -- upload to the SCS gallery and use Keyword DDC!! We'd love to see your card!! 3. Monthly Challenge with Joanne: This month's item to use was eyelets, and we had to use a minimum of 7 on our card, and at least one had to be part of the design (vs. just holding down the layers). Check. 4. I "unhoarded" my Big Bite Cropadile and Jumbo Eyelets, and my Cricut. Check. I sure could get used to this stay-at-home thing. Happy Stamping everyone!

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

You did an awesome job on this, Anne....I love the little garden scene you created!! I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do for the DDC...maybe I need to hire you to make mine...heeheheehehe!!!