Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seize the Cake!

Supplies used are listed below. Pretty simple card tonight! This is going to go with the Bringing Flowers To Life BD gift for DS Tina. Won't she be suprised when she finds out I have a blog and talked about her for two days now?! About the card...I had already glittered up the scalloped chipboard frame with no-name brand fusia glitter, so I didn't have to mess with that for this card. Stamped the cute litte pig from Inky Antics in Pallet Noir Black ink onto SU white CS and colored it in with copics. I added a teeny bit of matching glitter to the cupcake frosting on his floaty, attached it to some Euphoria Basic Grey DP, added the gorgeous satin SU Purely Pomegranite ribbon and stamped the sentiment! All done!! Hope you like it! Stuff I Used: Paper: SU White CS, Basic Grey Euphoria, Bazzil Black textured; Stamps: Inky Antics, sentiment by Hero Arts Clear Design "Birthday Messages" ; Maya Road Scalloped Frames chipboard, Nestabilities ovals, SU Purely Pomegranite 5/8" ribbon, no-name fusia glitter. Hugs, Anne

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Oh, ho!! what a sweet pig and look at those tiny cupcakes on his float! I love the sparkly chipboard and luscious ribbon - this is just adorable Anne!!

Jules said...

LOVE IT!!!!
And now I'm hungry.