Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Sunrise Lily Frame

Hi Everyone,

Today's post features the new and gorgeous Sunrise Lily Collection from Heartfelt Creations!  I can't tell you how much I love this new flower!  It is simple to color, easier than ever to assemble and the 3-D effect is crazy beautiful!!

For my project, I used a yardsale-find frame that I cleaned up a bit.  I covered the inside display area with a card panel from the Sunrise Lily Paper Collection and stamped my sentiment.  From there it was just a matter of inking up the lilies, die cutting the pieces, and assembling them on my frame.


You can find all these HC Products that I used on this frame at Heartfelt Creations:
HCDP1-263 Sunrise Lily Paper Collection
HCD1-787 Sunrise Lily Die
HCPC-3720 Sunrise Lily Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-788 Sunrise Lily Swirls Die
HCPC-3722 Sunrise Lily Swirls Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-778 Fleur Borders and Pockets Die
HCD1-768 Enchanted Mum Die
HCPC-3691 Enchanted Mum Cling Stamp Set
HCPC-3311 Hope in the Lord
The Heartfelt Creations Blog has some amazing samples using this collection.  I hope you'll take a peek and get inspired!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Blessings my friends!
Anne

2 comments:

Robin said...

Anne, your lilies are just gorgeous! Beautifully colored, stunning card! Hugs

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Love your work...absolutely beautiful!