Thursday, January 21, 2016

We're Owl Here for You!


Hi Friends!

Cuteness abounds with the new Sugar Hollow Collection, don't you think?  If you haven't had a chance, check out the Heartfelt Creations blog to see what I'm talking about!  You can't help but smile!



I made this window card by stamping the image of all the owls in the tree onto white cardstock and colored them in with Copic Markers.  I then die cut my colored image along with one of the printed owls found in the amazing coordinating paper collection and adhered it to a 6"x6" background.  Next I used a Cut Mat Create die to cut away the center of one of the card panels from the paper collection and popped it up using foam tape squares.









My sentiment came from a tag in the paper collection and I just tucked it under the wing of the owl! So much fun and endless ways you can use these cute little owls on your projects!!







Take a peek at the HC Blog for more ideas and lots of smiles!!  Complete measurements and instructions for my card are found on this week's post!

Blessing everyone!
Anne

2 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Hi Anne! This is just the sweetest card with all these adorable owls!! Hugs, my friend!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, Love what you did with the sentiment!!!!! Hugs