Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Italiana Riviera Bliss Card

 Hi Everyone!

I have another card to share with you using the Italiana Riviera Collection.  When I made this card, I had just purchased a Zutter Distress-it-all and of course I had to try it on everything!  I'm just shredding every edge I come across these days LOL!



So as you can see here, this card is the result of distressing multiple layers of patterned papers from the paper collection and then layering them together to create the card base. 







I stamped and die cut several of the coordinating ivy vines from the  collection.  Then I also stamped, die cut and shaped several Mini Vintage Floret Roses and added them to the card.  The image of the wine bottle is another stamp from the Italiana Riviera Collection.  I colored the image with Copic markers and added some swirly bling popping out of the top of the bottle.








The "bliss" embellishment on the upper right corner of the card is is a wood veneer piece that I embossed with gold embossing powder.






Here is the list of HC Products I used on my card:
HCDP1-259 Italiana Riviera Paper Collection
HCD1-772 Italiana Grapevines Die
HCPC-3696 Italiana Grapevines Cling Stamp Set
HCPC-3697 Italiana Grape Clusters Cling Stamp Set
HCPC-3502 Mini Vintage Floret Cling Stamp Set
HCD1-727 Vintage Floret Die
Be sure to check out the Heartfelt Creations Blog today!!  You'll find lots of new projects and inspiration plus a sneak peak of the new "All Glammed Up" Collection that is debuting next week!!  Wooo Hooo!!!  So much fun in store!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Have a blessed day, everyone!

Anne

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! The flowers are so life like!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful Anne, and so much texture!! Love it

SussiPoppins said...

Hi Anne, love how the bling is coming out of the bottle. Love this card! Hugs

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow...absolutely gorgeous card!!! The colors are magnificent! Ive been looking at the Zutter Distrezz it All and was wonderering if it's worth the expense. Evidently it is lol. What version do you have?

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful card, love the roses

Joann said...

Anne, this card is out of the park. I am totally entranced with all of the details. Amazing work my friend :)