Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Altered Poppy Tin

Hello Friends,

Today I have a fun Altoid Tin that I altered for my Heartfelt Creations submission this week!


The altering was super easy!  I used a large pink poppy that I had previously made for the focal point, HC papers from the Blazing Poppies Collection, and the Classic Leaf dies and matching stamp for the foliage.  I covered the tin with decorative paper, then embellished it inside and out with some beaded trims and bling that I had in my stash.




For the inside, I accordion folded black cardstock and adhered small panels to each fold to be used as a small journal box, or scrapbook, or scripture tin.  It would be easy to customize this to whatever occasion suites you!




Here are a list of the Heartfelt Creations products I used on this project:
HCDP1 254 Cascading Fuchsia Paper Collection
HCPC 3674 Blazing Poppy Petals Cling Stamps
HCD1 764 Blazing Poppy Die
HCPC-3546 Classic Leaf Cling Stamps
HCD1-736 Classic Leaf Die
Mini Prills - Sage Advice

Be sure to take a peak at the Heartfelt Creations Blog this week!  There's lots of 3-D project inspiration and gorgeous cards and layouts!  Something for everyone!!

Thanks for coming by and have a blessed week!!


5 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Anne ... this is exquisite! Such a treasure for someone to receive as a gift!
I believe you have inspired me to create a class based on your idea. If I do ... I will definitely share with them who inspired me! ((((hugs))))
~Bev

craftieodmae said...

This is amazing, love it!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Anne, this is really a work of art! It's like a little treasure tucked away in a jeweled box. Wonderful work here!!!!

Maureen R said...

I love this sweet little box Anne. All the little treasures inside are a delight. How wonderful! Hugs

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, This is such a sweetie...I have seen this before..but what you have done with it....and of course Heartfelt Creations papers have helped along the way...LOL...weekend hugs