Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Fluffy Birdies!

 Hi Friends,

Working with the "Birds and Blooms" collection this month has been so much fun!  The images are delightful and I love the detailed stamps and dies that come with it.  It's so easy to get creative with all the different pieces and parts of the collection!!

To make this card, I stamped the image of the three birds on a branch from the "Fluffy Birdies" Cling Stamp set in VersaMark ink and embossed it with gold EP onto background paper from the Paper Collection.  I stamped the leaves from the set the same way.  Next I stamped the three birdies from the "Birds and Blooms" Cling Stamp set onto white cardstock in VersaMark ink and heat embossed them with gold EP too.  I colored those cute guys in with some yellow and gray Copic markers.  I die cut out the leaves and colored birds with the coordinating dies and then used my flower shaping tools to give a little bit of dimension to each of the leaves and birds.  So very easy to do!

Here is a closer look at the birds and leaves after adhering everything in place onto the card.  I added a little tag from the paper collection, some gold colored faux pearls and finished by edging around the tag and the card layers with a gold Krylon Leafing pen. 

As always, this card is posted over on the Heartfelt Creations Blog today.  There's so much more to see and some amazing new projects to spark your creativity!  Click here to head over there and see for yourself!!

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

6 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Anne, this just makes me grin from ear to ear! Those birdies are so darling....and the whole card is just so sweet! Love it!

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful fluffy birdies, love the colour combo

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Anne, another elegant and beautiful creation! Love the color combinations and the gold just makes it pop! Gorgeous!
Hugs,
Tracey

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, the birds are breathtaking!

Unknown said...

Anne, what a beautiful card! I love the gold it really makes your card pop! I also love the way you framed it.

Kathy said...

So beautiful Anne! I love the look of the gold embossing on the designer paper! Perfect badge for you too! Blessings! Kathy