Saturday, January 17, 2015

Cards Featuring Frantic Stamper!



Hi Friends!

Last month an "old" friend reached out and asked me if I'd be interested in joining back up with Frantic Stamper as a Guest Designer to showcase some of the new dies they are manufacturing.  What???!  Of course!!  I love creating with dies and I know the talent of the die designer, so I am thrilled and honored! 
FRA-DIE-09376 "Easter Scene Card Panel" die from Frantic Stamper
My first card is created with a brand new, just-released die for January 2015.  It's a single, card-sized die and it creates a scene for you instantly.  The only thing I had to do was add some background paper and it was done!  Easy peasy adorable Easter Card!
FRA-DIE-09375 "Diagonal Card Sketcher" and FRA-DIE-09400 "Faith" dies from Frantic Stamper

This next card is created using an amazing die set from FS that creates a card base and comes with several pieces that you can use on your card in a zillion different ways!  I love love love this set!  All the pieces have faux stitching embossed along the edges.


The word "Faith" that I embedded into the card base is also a FS die -- don't you love the font style??  I also love that it is large enough that it can be used as the focal point of your design.  
The background, dimensional flowers and leaves are made with Heartfelt Creations' "Birds and Blooms" set.  And don't you know, you can get the entire "Birds and Blooms" over at Frantic Stamper too!!

I posted a few other cards I made over on the Frantic Stamper blog so if you're interested in checking those out, please pop on over to see what I created along with the other talented designers working with the Frantic Stamper products!
 
TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

No comments: