Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Two of My Favorite Things on One Card!


Hi All,

Today's card makes me happy!  I designed it around two of my favorite elements: Heartfelt Creations flowers and fan-fold rosettes!  The "rosette" on this card is actually a fan instead of a rosette but the technique is the same.  Either way, I just have always found both the flowers and the fans (rosettes) easy to incorporate into my cards!

I used HC Arianna Blooms die for the flowers, the Decorative Lace Border for the fan, Spellbinders Foliage for the leaves and all are stamped and die cut from HC Once Upon a Time Paper Collection. 

Specific instructions and products for my card can be found over on the the Heartfelt Creations Blog.  Be sure to check out all the cards and projects that have been posted there today!  The Design Team has been busy being fabulously creative!! 

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you!!

Hugs,
Anne



11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!!! So many beautiful flowers!!!!

Unknown said...

Magnificent. Your flowers are gorgeous.

Karan Gerber said...

this is gorgeous Ann, your flowers are breathtaking!

Julia Aston said...

Gorgeous and Magnificient have already been used above - so I am at a loss! The flowers are just beyond beautiful - and so lovely nested in with the fanfold Anne!

Maureen R said...

OMG Anne! This is absolutely out of this world! You outdid yourself. Wonderful card! Merry Christmas! Hugs

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Anne, this is divine! The folded fan, the flowers...oh I can totally see why they are your favorites and they are stunning! Absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs,
Tracey

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fabulous flowers, beautiful card!
hugs, Helena

Unknown said...

Such an amazing card Anne!!! Those flowers are breathtaking!!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi Anne, love all your detailed work. Beautiful card.

Robin said...

Wow Anne, lots of beautiful details! Just love your design!

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful, Anne! It really looks like some of my flower pots! Gorgeous details especially with the "fan" shape in the background to look like a trellis! Merry Christmas! hugs, de