Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Special Wishes Cards - Heartfelt Creations


Hello Friends!

Here are two cards I created for Heartfelt Creations this week!  It's such a great feeling to be working with the awesome products from HC, I'm still pinching myself about being on the Team!!


The first card I made uses stamps, dies, and paper from the Classic Sunflower Collection.  I've always loved the Fall color palette and this set just lends itself so well to those colors!  I just love working with it! 





My second card is made using a couple of different collections by HC.  So much variety and versatility with these products!!


I used the Majestic Blooms collection, the Once Upon Time collection and Cut Mat Create collection.





All the step by step details on how to make this card are posted on the HC Blog today so I hope you'll pop over there to check it out along with some other pretty fantastic samples created by the rest of the Design Team!!

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

11 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Anne, this is just gorgeous! I love the color palette and your flowers are perfect...love those centers!
Hugs,
Tracey

craftieodmae said...

Shut the front door!!!!! Those flowers are just amazing! I lvoe the whole card!

Karan Gerber said...

both are beautiful cards, love the colours of the sunflowers on the first card, the second card the detail is amazing.

Maureen R said...

I for got to come back and leave you a comment, so here I am now. Your work is nothing short of stunning! You do a fantastic job and I'm looking forward to your creations each week. Hugs, M

Unknown said...

Breathtaking card!!! Those flowers are just amazing!!

Kathy said...

Both projects are gorgeous Anne! I love your work and so happy to be working with you on the DT! Blessings! Kathy

Archana Joshi said...

Anne, Your both cards are beautiful but I am so in love with your second card. Just adorable. TFS.
Hugs,
Archana

Marisa Job said...

Both cards are gorgeous! Love the flowers!! Hugs!

SussiPoppins said...

HI Anne, Feel in love with this one as soon as I saw it.

Liz said...

Just gorgeous!! Liz

Robin said...

Your cards are stunning Anne! Beautiful coloring and designs!