Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Design Team Semi-Finalist :)


Hi Friends!

Fun news to share!  I submitted the projects I'm sharing today to Heartfelt Creations as part of my application for their design team.  I learned today that I made it past the first cut, and I'm really excited and honored by the recognition!

I'm hoping you'll have a chance to go to their blog and check out the list of semi-finalist and choose at least five of them as your favorites -- and maybe that will include me!?? :)   Either way, when you place your vote, you'll be entered to win a $50 gift certificate from the HC store!  That is pretty awesome in itself!! 

Here's the link to the blog and voting info:  Heartfelt Creations Semifinalists

Along with the fan (photo above) that I made as one of the projects, I submitted these two cards for consideration....

This first one is for my boss... yes, I'm lucky enough to have a boss that is a motivator and inspiring!

This one is a birthday card for my sister:


Thanks for your support

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

7 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Awesome news and fabulous projects. Love the fan. Best of luck on getting on the team!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, I have just dropped by to say a hello and to whish you the best with the votes....love your red roses....they are winners!

Tina said...

I have my fingers crossed for you plus a vote or two! You would make a great fit for them. Good job Anne!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Congratulations! So exciting isn't it! All the best in the voting...your projects are lovely!

Robin said...

Beautiful designs Anne! Good luck and congratulations on being a semi-finalist!

Diane said...

Hi Anne,
Just stopping by to let you know that I love your style and your red roses. Congratulations on being a Heartfelt Creations Semi-finalists!
I hope you make the team and I have already voted for you along with 4 other of my favorites.
Congratulations again.
(Hugs)
Diane

Gloria Stengel said...

Your work is fantastic! So rich! Best wishes for the contest!