Saturday, June 7, 2014

So I Bought a Few Stencils


Hi Friends,

Slow on this bandwagon I think... but I bought a few stencils awhile back and hadn't used any yet.  So here's a card that was inspired by many seen on Pinterest.  (What did I do before Pinterest???).

The stencil on this card is Heidi Swapp.  I used a sponge dauber to sponge TH Peacock Feathers, TH Spiced Marmalade and SU Smokey Slate over the corner. Apparently not the best tool to use for stencils, will have to investigate other applicators for best results!



I added a flower from a stash of some I made using TH Sizzlits Tattered Flower Garden.

The sentiment is Hero Arts "Made With Love" set in Versafine Onyx Black.  I sprinkled it with gems, rounded the corners and mounted it to my card base.

Hope you have a great weekend!   TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!


2 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful card, lovely stencil. Love colors. hugs, Helena

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful card, lovely stencil. Love colors. hugs, Helena