Friday, May 24, 2013

You're Fabulous



Hello Friends!

I am posting my card for the IC this weekend over on SCS.  The website is an Etsy Shop called "Jennspendants".  I spotted it while on a search for some jewelry supplies and really became inspired by all the wonderful images the owner uses in her jewelry pieces.

I chose this dragon necklace as my inspiration for the gorgeous colors.  Such a pretty piece!!




I started by stamping my Hero Arts flower image with Momento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored in the petals with Copics.  I dressed up the center a bit with some SU Silver Dazzling Diamonds and then cut the whole image out.





Next I created my sentiment using a partial sentiment from Hero Arts "Essential Messages".  I stamped it with Versamark and used this awesome EP I recently picked up at a LSS.  It's called "WOW Ultra High" and it's like UTEE only in colored EP.  Fabulous stuff!! (You have to find the "Ultra High" style.)





Next I layered some white CS and gray DP onto my card base and doodled a lined frame around it.  I adhered the cut out flower and my sentiment piece that I trimmed to look like a banner.






Have a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend Everyone!!

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!
 

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

WOW! The coloring on this is amazing!