Friday, May 11, 2012

Amazing Inspiration

Hi Friends,

I'm hosting the Inspiration Challenge this weekend on SCS and I chose the webstore "Hard To Find" as the inspiration site.  I have to tell you, to me, this really is one of the most inspiring sites I've come across.  It's nothing specific that I can define about it, but just the "stuff" they carry in their store had me listing several more cards that I want to make that are inspired by their merchandise.


For the sake of time (I'm late, I gotta get the post up over on SCS! LOL!) I made a CAS card using this "Lunchskins Sandwich Bag" as my inspiration piece.





Here's the supplies I used and assembled to complete this truly quick card!
Sizzix Pear & Leaf die, Zing White EP, Old Olive CS, Paper Smooches "Chit Chat" sentiment

Hope you'll check out the webstore and join me on SCS this week!!  I'd love to see you there!

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

 

No comments: