Friday, December 16, 2011

Some People

Hi Friends,

Here's a card for the Inspiration Challenge I'm hosting this weekend over on SCS.  The website I chose is called "At West End".  Such a cool website, filled with lots of unique goodies, I loved this one! 

I selected this "Eva Botanica" center piece as my inspiration.  Loved the white daises and dark background.  The flowers are made with a the Sizzix "Blossom Party" die from SU!  The light green DP (from Websters Pages) is die cut from Nestabilities Labels 8. I stamped my sentiment (Crafty Secrets "A Couple of Cuties") onto white card stock and hand cut it into a flag shape along with the coordinating matting.  I added some stems and dots with a brown marker as accents.

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

3 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So cute card, Ann! I love these flowers. Hugs. Helena.

Anne Temple said...

Totally gorgeous! Love the dots around the label - makes the flowers stand out even more.

JulieA said...

Wow, that's so gorgeous!!!! Loving those flowers. I'm going to have to go take a look at that die to see if I can figure out which one you used for the center pieces. This is a gorgeous work of art!