Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Simply You

Hi All

Loved making this card!  I used both the "You" sentiment and the running "that fantastic, incredible..." etc. sentiment from Technique Tuesday's "Simply You" set for this card.

The running sentiment is so thin and etched so finely, that it was easy to "bend" it to follow the curves of the card pieces that I cut out (free hand).



Add caption

The little pennant banner that is stamped across the top is a $1 "Hampton" stamp from Michael's.  I added little "bows" made out of brown hemp twine to each end of the banner.







The DP is Basic Grey Hopscotch 6x6 pad.  The main panel is mounted onto SU Crumb Cake CS. And since I'm terribly obsessed with KWerner Design-inspired dashes right now, I added dashes around the panel with my white Signo gel pen. 



TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Beautiful!!! Love the crisp and clean look!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Joan Ervin said...

This is just tooo cute, Anne...love the banner and how cool is that sentiment!!!!! I am super excited I will get to see you this weekend...Whoohoo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne!
I just wanted you to know that I love your card. Love that your curved the words!

Teri