Thursday, April 21, 2011

FYI - Earth Day

Hi All,

The For Your Inspiration Challenge today is in honor of "Earth Day"!  Fabulous photo, right?  If you would like to join in the challenge for an opportunity to be a Guest Designer and earn the right to post the "Lovely Lotus" badge, please join in and link your creation to the FYI Blog!  Any art medium is welcome! 


Here's my card, simple but totally inspired by the photo!  It's all punching and the sentiment is Woodware USA "Mixed Greetings" set.  Easy peasy!!

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

4 comments:

Beverly said...

ooo... I like!!! Thanks for the reminder about Earth Day. I may have to get some flowers to plant!

Michelle Woerner said...

Happy Earth Day my love!! I sure loves me some circles! Perfect!!

JulieA said...

Oh wow, that's so cool! Love this card! You've captured that photo so well. Love it!

Debbie in LA said...

Sometimes less is more. Your card is lovely.
Debbie in LA