Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mojo Christmas Card


Eeesh! Can't believe it's time to start on the Christmas cards.  But alas, here goes!! 

I made several holiday themed cards this weekend but I'm only posting this one right now since it was inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch for this week and it's about to close!!  (I'm down to the wire here, I literally have less than an hour before the "Polls" close so I gotta make this quick!)



This is the sketch!  Fab, BTW!  I think this will be one I use for many more Christmas cards this year.  I kinda like it!






Here's a close-up of the hangy-downy thing for the sketch.  I stamped a snowflake from the newly released "Holly Jolly" stamps from My Minds Eye onto a Nestie Scalloped circle, added an eyelet and hung it to the bow with some red stripped twine.  The sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo's "Warm Holiday Wishes" set.





The gorgeous DP is also from My Minds Eye new Holly Jolly collection.  (Thanks Fran!!).  All my supplies can be found at Frantic Stamper -- make it a habit to check out her "Newest Products" section and you'll see all the latest and greatest released stuff!!

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

4 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so rich and beautiful! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Betty Wright said...

Anne, this is so rich and fabulous! Beautiful detailing, colors, and design! Wonderful Christmas card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card Anne! Love the Vintage Vibe & the shimmery snowflake!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

You sure said a mouthful, GF! EESH! indeed......how can we be making Christmas cards already???I have begun, but it's hard to think of winter when Fall is just beginning!! I love your *Christmas* card!! Hugs, my friend!!