Saturday, August 7, 2010

Willow Inspiration


The weekend at last!  As usual, I'm starting my stamping this weekend with the SCS Inspiration Challenge.  The lovely Stephanie has chosen the Frankie and Julie website for our inspiration website this week.




From there, I chose this "Willow Belt Buckle" as my inspiration piece.



I used a new background stamp from SU called Dotted Spring which is as beautiful as I imagined it would be {smile} and a branch image from SU Watercolor trio.  I punched several white flowers and shaped them for the branches.  The centers of the flowers are Dimensional Pearls and the sentiment is a SU Rubon.


Supplies:
Paper:  White, Early Espresso, Kraft (all SU)
Ink:  White Craft, Basic Brown (SU)
Tools: Trio punch (SU), Nesties Ovals.
Etc.: SU Rubon sentiment from Eastern Elegance. Adirondack Dimensional Pearls (Raisin); Lace trim (personal stash)

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

1 comment:

Joanne Travis said...

How beautiful, Anne! I have 3 of the new background stamps that I simply must have. This is definitely one!!
Gorgeous card.