Saturday, July 10, 2010

Love You Card and Dots


Hi All,

I was at the office supply store yesterday and they had boxes of 3-1/2" x 6-1/4" envelopes on sale so I grabbed a box; they just looked like a cute size for cards that I didn't have!  So this is my first one that I made in this size.


I used BG "Green at Heart" 6x6 paper pad and coordinating dimensional stickers.  I stamped the sentiment from Studio G (Series 46) three times - once on So Saffron CS, once on a green print and once on a purple print from the Green at Heart DP.  Used these to paper piece a few of the letters.







Finished it up with peel-offs in the corners and up top!






This card is for todays Inspiration Challenge over on SCS.  Stephanie found another really great webstore for inspiration called "Blue Carrot Shop" just amazes me what's out there and yet to be tapped!!  I chose this retro orange dotted bowl for my inspiration piece.

The dots are 3/4" circles randomly arranged across the bottom.  I cut the layout out with the Top Note die from SU and embellished the dots with buttons and rhinestone flowers.  The little bird is from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from SU Trendy Trees. 

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

No comments: