Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tea Party Invites


These were made for a sweet friend that asked me if I would make the invitations to a tea party she is hosting for Mother's Day for the moms of some of her students.

I went with a Mary Englebret style because the teacup ribbon I used on them is Mary Englebret from Michaels.  Having that ribbon helped a lot in the design!

I made good use of my Cricut for these invites - the sentiment and flowers were cut out by the worker bug while I stayed busy arranging the panels and ribbon on the cards.  We were quite the team!!  In no time at all these invites and matching place cards were done!  (Hey, I could be an info-mercial!!)
TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

3 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

What an adorable set!
Such bright and happy colors!
Thanks so much for sharing! :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Anne, these are fabulous! What a wonderful set!! I'll bet when she asked you, she had no idea they would turn out like this!! WOW!! You are amazing!! Hugs!

AMIT said...

Its a lovely looking card.

Bpo Projects