Saturday, May 15, 2010

More Peel Offs! Somebody Stop Me!

Supplies: Peel Offs by Sticker King and Magenta Style. Sentiment is "Hugs and Wishes" by SU.  Ink: SU Blue Bayou and Copics.  White, Black and Pacific Point CS - all SU.

Inspiration Challenge time!!  This week's website was a really great choice: Two Lumps of Sugar!  So many gorgeous patterns for inspiration!  I was specifically looking for something that would inspire my use of more Peel-offs.  I know!!  I'm obsessed!


Anyhow, found this fun pattern called "Bum Classic" and went with it.









I layed out a stained glass peel off design on white CS, then colored in the flowers and leaves in the colors matching the pattern I had chosen.






I'm telling you, Peel Offs make life so easy and cards so quick!! You gotta try 'em!!  And I bet you even have some lost among your stash somewhere that you've never used just like I did!!  BUT -- If you don't a GREAT resource for them is Frantic Stamper!! 

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

1 comment:

AMIT said...

Great work done on this card.

Bpo Projects