Friday, April 30, 2010

Jazz It Up!

Hi there!

Posting my card early for the Inspiration Challenge this weekend over on SCS!  I'll be there hosting tonight so I hope you'll come join me!!

The website I chose for this week's challenge is called Jazz It Up!!  A stunning collection of funky and contemporary design-led interior accessories. It is such a fun web site to browse, hope you'll take a look around and be inspired to create a card for your collection!!

I had (have!) so many pieces from the website saved to use as inspiration, but for this week I went with this simple and striking 'SCARLET TULIP' coaster set from their Elegance Collection.


I stamped tulips from SU's Terrific Tulips set in Real Red and Basic Black.  Carved out the center with a craft knife and mounted it onto black CS and popped it up for dimension.  I tied a matching Real Red 5/8" ribbon as an accent.  The sentiment is a SU "Love and Happiness" rub on.


TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous, I luv it!

enjoy *~*

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I just love the way you made this a two level card!! Matching up the images is fabulous (and not easy!). Of course I love it......my three fav colors in combination!! You ROCK, GF! Hugs.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Anne, this card is stunning! Fabulous job! In appreciation for all the nice comments you've left for me, I have something for you on my blog....

Julia Aston said...

I just LOVE these tulips Anne - the double panel looks just wonderful! and the red/black/white color combo is stunning!

SmilynStef said...

Magical ... I love how you did the center panel.