Saturday, February 6, 2010

Treehouse Thursday Challenge #035

Supplies Used: THS Life's a Picnic stamp set. SU Ink in Rose Red and Real Red. White, Red and Rose Red CS. Fiscars Border punch, Sparkly Fluff
I made this for the Treehouse Thursday Challenge #035. This week the challenge is the "Colors of Love"...use Red, Pink and White on your card. Join in the challenge and grab the Treehouse Badge for your own Blog! When you upload your card to SCS, PCP, and your blog make sure and use the keyword THT035. We feature a Design Team member each week and this week it is none other than the lovely Ms. Anne Harmon, a dear friend, and long-time design team croney of mine!! Please stop by and visit her blog and check out her amazing work!! The card features the stampset "Lifes a Picnic" I stamped the apple from the set 4 times, one of which I used to pop up for dimension. I added this really fun "Sparkly Fluff" in Rockstar Red that I got at the Our Craft Lounge booth at CHA to the popped apple. Can you see how sparkly and fluffy it is?? It's just so cool, it feels like velvet when you touch it!! I had to get several colors!! TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

1 comment:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.