Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pajama Party!

This weekend my friend Lou (aka Stamp_cat over on SCS) spent the night and we stayed up late in my craft room making cards and occasionally taking a break to revive ourselves with food and beverage! The next morning we got up again and made more!! The cards shown are the cards I completed at our Pajama Party! I'm hoping Lou's will be posting her's soon on SCS so you can check hers out too!
Thanks Lou!!! Had a great time, it was fun and inspiring!!
TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

You had a sleep over and you DIDN'T invite me?!?! I'm SO hurt Anne!! LOL!

what a fun time you gals had -and what super cards you created - a great way to spend a couple of days with a good friend!

Anonymous said...

It was a blast!!! I need to get to posting! lou

Francie G. said...

Sounds like you both had a fabulous time creating all those beauties!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What fun, Anne, and such beautiful cards, too! Whenever I try to stamp with friends, I end up observing and talking more than I stamp.

Joan Ervin said...

Sounds like you two had a great time, Anne, and what beautiful cards you designed!!!! Did I see you were going to CHA???? So are Bev and I...let me know where you are staying so we can get together...Whoohoo!!!