Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mosaic Hearts

Stamps: Yummy, Inspiration Mosaic, All Night Media, Hero Arts Whimsical Messages and Borders. Paper: K&Company Greenhouse collection, SU Blue Bayou and white CS. Ink and Accessories: Versafine Onyx Black, Blue Bayou, Copics, SU Silver HP Hardware, Paper Studio brad
Hi Everyone, I have been busy cleaning up, cleaning out, and resupplying my craft room after all the crafting though out the holidays! It feels great to start fresh again!! This is for today's Inspiration Challenge over on SCS -- Design Spirit Studio. I chose this colorful Heart Glass Pendant as my inspiration piece. To create the mosaic style, I stamped the fab Inspiration Mosaic stamp by Melanie Muenchinger (GK Designs) on white CS and two different sheets of DP from K&Co. Carolyn Gavin Greenhouse collection. I paper pieced different parts of the design together and then added some stamping from small heart-themed stamps. Finished off the card with HP Hardware and a silver colored heart brad. What a fun way to build a card!! TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the colors!!! Mary<><

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This is a stamp???What fun!! I love all the wonderful colors! Now that you have some experience cleaning your craft room, please come and do mine too!! LOL! Happy New Year, my sweet friend!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - how fun is that stamp - what a creative idea and you used it beautifully! love all the colors and designs on this great card Anne!

Joan Ervin said...

This is totally AWESOME, Anne...love the papers you used and the little images are adorable!!!