Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Inspiring -- Pass it On!

This award is passed on to me from Lyn (aka Spyder's Corner) from the UK! I am passing it on to some wonderful bloggers that I pop into and around and visit as often as I can! Thanks for sharing your art and inspiration!! (aka Oceans of Imagination) Fran (aka Francie's Fancy) Robin (aka Robins Rubber Room) Julie (aka Julie's Stamping Station) Ceal (aka Simply Beautiful) Please grab this little cutie and post it proudly!! And pass on the love!! Hugs to you!

6 comments:

JulieA said...

Oh, thank you so much! You're such a sweetie! Thanks for passing the love on. I truly appreciate your blog and your creativity. I'm honored that you would pass this on to me. Thank you, friend.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Well aren't you the sweetest thing?? I thank you very much for thinking that my little ol' blog is anything close to inspiring! I, too, am honored that you would think of me! Thank you!!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

oh, Anne, you are so sweet!
I am honored that you would think of me! your blog inspire to me. Thank you, thank you, my friend!

Thank you for joining to my blogcandy.

Take care
Hugs

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Hi, Anne!
Visit on my bloge please, I have award for you too.
Hugs

Francie G. said...

Oh my, Anne, thank you so much for your wonderful comments and this award! It always helps to get positive feedback from creative friends! It really means a lot! Hugs! Fran

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Hi Anne, thank you for join to my blogcandy. Please, link my candy on your sidebar.
Hugs