Sunday, August 2, 2009

Simply the Best!

This card is Cased from Teresa's gallery over on SCS (aka VA.Sunshine). Teresa is this week's FS!! Congratulations Teresa!! I chose this card from her amazing gallery. The layout is the same, but my supplies and colors and images are all different. The daisy (or is it a Blackeyed Susan??) is made with the SU scallop punch and large oval punch. I was playing around with these yesterday while planning for my next card club so I had everything out already for them. I don't have Top Note die (gasp!) so I used my Nestabilities to get a similar shape for the middle layer. The dotted background is "Lots of Dots" Jumbo Wheel, and the sentiment is Verve "Feeling Groovy" (appropriate for Teresa, don't ya think??!!). Additional supplies used: 1, and 1-1/4 circle punch. MS Loopy border punch, SU Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder. TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Its so great seeing new colors in action! Love the colors here and your terrific punched & pieced flower here! :>

SophieLaFontaine said...

I love how you used your punches! Beautiful card!

Susan said...

WOW, what a great case, Anne! love your bold color choice and the wonderful ribbon treatment. And yes, that is a black eye Susan. Awesome work today

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, Anne, you sure do make those new colors sing!!!! I love your design with the top note in the background and the pretty yellow flower!!! Such a fabulous card and wonderful case!!!