Friday, May 15, 2009

Inspiration Challenge

Hi there everyone! I'm the guest host for the next two weeks for the Inspiration Challenge over on SCS, and if you've known me for any length of time, you know this is one of my favorite stamping things!! The inspiration piece I chose for this week is this Home Office from Country Living Magazine. I was fascinated by the color scheme and mix of masculine and feminine touches through out. I chose Kitchen Sink Stamp 3-step Daisy for my card. I thought it would allow me to combine the multiple colors that are found in the picture. Looked like Rose Red, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun and Old Olive to me. I went ahead and layered with those colors, but instead of Rose Red ink, I went with PTI Berry Sorbet for the flowers. The sentiment is by Stamp a Mania. So please stop by SCS for tomorrow's IC (I'll actually be posting it tonight around 10:00 p.m. CST) and join me!! I'd love to see your interpretation!! Thanks for checking in!!

5 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Your card is gorgeous, Anne! I would love to have a room that looked like that, too. I've had my IC card done for quite a while, but can't get SCS to come up so I can upload it. It's on my blog, though! You're a wonderful hostess!

Joan Ervin said...

Sure would love to have a room like this...come on down to Temple and help me decorate!!! Bring your gorgeous card, too...I'll frame it and put it right on the desk!!! Thanks for the great challenge, Anne, the hostess with the mostess!!!!!!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Anne, you have a very beautiful room and gorgeous card! I would love to have a room that looked like that. You're a wonderful hostess!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Its just a beautiful card, wow!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - what beautiful flowers Anne! love the colors - great inspiration room for us this week GF! You do such a great job hosting them!!