Friday, May 22, 2009

Another Inspiration Challenge!

Supplies Used: Elegant Eggplant, Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Kraft CS and Basic Grey Perhaps DP. White EP, Kraft mesh, Brown Tafetta Ribbon, Cuttlebug EFs, MS Leaf Punch, Small and Large SU Oval punch, EK Success Border Punch, brown brad.
Hi! Happy Memorial Day Weekend!! I'm hosting the Splitcoast Inspiration Challenge again this weekend so I hope you pop over there to check it out! The website for the IC is Little Odd Forest. I loved the fun and whimsical style of all the items at this web store! I chose this bag as my inspiration piece. I went with the color scheme and flowery pattern. I thought about making an actual purse that would look like this, wouldn't that be fun?? But I've gotta a lot to do this weekend so I'm stamping and posting quickly this time. There are so many great goodies, there's bound to be something to inspire you!! Take a look and see!! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all gave a fun and safe weekend!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh my goodness this is pure gorgeous-ness!!! Wowwy this card blows me away, the colors are PERFECT!! I love how it brings out the colors of your inspiration piece! I have to say this is the most beautiful card I have EVER seen! Those flowers are ingenious!

JulieA said...

Oh, how fun! Love your details and colors Anne! I'll try to head over and play this weekend. And how fun that you get to host again. I love it when you host!

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous card, Anne....I am sooo lovin all the beautiful colors and those flowers are a delight to behold!!!! Love the mesh stuff, too, and the scallops look AWESOME!!! I'm soo glad you hosted again...the hand bags were amazing!!! I cased a purple flowered one....