Monday, January 19, 2009

2008 RAKs Slideshow!!

I have been way too slow to post these, I was actually trying to figure out how to do a slideshow for my blog, but I give up!! (I did figure out how to create a signature for my posts though!!) I didn't want to put this off any longer. So I am finally posting via PhotoBucket. (I will be adding a few more that I still need to photograph.) I hope you'll take a minute to check them out -- just click on the link above. I love them all and I am so proud of my collection from my favorite stampers! All of them are so sweet, lovely, and cherished. Thanks so much for remembering me in 2008, friends!! Sweet dreams everyone,

2 comments:

Michelle Woerner said...

Anne! What a fabulous idea. I saw them all and how wonderful! I am so thrilled to have met you and happy to call you a friend! Hugs, michelle

Julia Aston said...

You little slide show maker you - How did you ever figure out how to do that!?!?!?!? I'm SO impressed with you!!!

and what beautiful cards! I'm proud to have my 2 in such fine company!!!